Title text: Implausible, did you say? Sorry, couldn't quite hear you from all the way up heeeeeeeeere!
This comic is about how it's considered implausible to "fly" by positioning an umbrella over a water jet. However, with a powerful enough jet of water, a strong enough umbrella, and a sure grip, such an event is physically plausible, although you'd risk ripping your arm off.
The title text emphasize that Cueball did reach a high altitude.
The only mystery here is: A safe landing. On the other hand, if the umbrella is strong enough to haul him into the air, then maybe it can be used as a parachute as well...
- [A full color image of a fountain with three massive water jets. A Cueball seen from afar walks up to these while holding an umbrella.]
- [Cueball splashes through the pond which makes sounds:]
- [Cueball gets to one of the jets.]
- [Cueball opens up the umbrella with a:]
- [Cueball opens the umbrella with a big sound and swings it into water jet stream (which is outside the image).]
- [Cueball is pulled up by the water jet stream (which is outside the image). Only his feet and the water dripping of them into the pond can be seen. The sound he makes follows him up with longer and longer distance between the letters. Which is very uncommon actually written with ]
- Cueball: Wheeeeeeee!
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!