Title text: It's easy to regret your awkward conversations but hard to regret the ones you didn't have.
Cueball is probably dreaming. He is starting to fly a kite, then fixes it to a tree, after which he is climbing on that string. When he reaches a high altitude, Megan appears hanging on a blimp, looking at him throughout the encounter. Cueball is wondering about her and considers talking to her, which he however chooses not to do. After she has gone Cueball is alone again.
The title text explains that you can lament on an awkward conversation you had, but that you cannot regret a conversation that you never had - because you did not have the nerve to start it.
It could, however, be worse that you did not begin a possible conversation - so this missed opportunity could be regretted even more than you would have regretted having an awkward conversation...
- [Cueball readies a kite.]
- [Cueball starts to fly the kite.]
- [Cueball continues to fly the kite.]
- [Cueball ties the kite string to a tree.]
- [Cueball grabs the string.]
- [Cueball starts to climb the string.]
- [A scene showing Cueball holding onto the string at a high altitude, against a colour backdrop of the ground, clouds, water and the sky.]
- [Black and white again. Megan comes into view holding onto a small blimp.]
- Cueball's thought bubble: Hey, there's someone else up here. I wonder what her story is.
- [Megan floats to the other side of the panel.]
- Cueball's thought bubble: Maybe I should say hi.
- [Cueball is alone holding onto the string.]