Title text: No more, no less
As indicated in the title text, there is nothing else to say about how they met.
- [Cueball and Megan are standing on a white hill (presumably snow) with a grey sky covered with thick streaks of white, and small pink dots. All letters are written in lower case.]
- we are just two people
- who found each other
- This was the 45th comic originally posted to LiveJournal.
- Original title: "Drawing: Found"
- Original Randall quote: "I'll get back to science humor and awful puns soon, don't worry."
- This comic was one of the last 11 comics posted on LiveJournal.
- During the start-up of xkcd four of the last 11 comics were released on days that deviated from the normal Monday, Wednesday, Friday scheme.
- This one was thus released on a Thursday.
- It was the first of a series of three were the release day was shifted to one day later.
- This one was posted in the middle of the day, 10:41 am.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!