726: Seat Selection
Title text: Don't click on the wing
Many airlines give passengers the opportunity to select a preferred seat when booking a flight. In this case, Megan appears to be checking in at a kiosk at the airport when she is given the opportunity to select a seat. Rather than selecting a seat on the diagram, Megan clicks on the pilot seat (which is not an actual option for online seating reservations). In the last frame, we see that because she chose the pilot seat she is now permitted to fly the plane. A worried looking pilot stands (or sits) behind her.
The title text says to not click on the wing. The implication is that if you click on the wing you will be forced to sit there. Even if you were able to hold on, this would likely result in death before very long (due to the cold and the lack of oxygen).
- [A seat selection diagram from an airport check-in kiosk is shown.]
- Select desired seat by clicking on the above chart.
- [Megan in a scarf with some suitcases is standing in an airport, contemplating the kiosk.]
- [The cursor indicates the cockpit of the plane.]
- [Megan is in the cockpit of the plane, holding the yoke, with the pilot looking horrified behind her.]
- Megan: WOOOOOOO
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!