1014: Car Problems
Title text: Or if you replace your car, we'll be happy to set it on fire again so you can take another crack at getting that shot.
In this comic, Megan's friends, including our old friend Black Hat take the phrase "Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?" literally and are critiquing the style and composition of the picture and not the subject. Megan is hoping that they have any insight to why her car was on fire this morning and not a photography critique. The alt-text reveals what she was looking for; one of them really did set her car on fire.
- [Megan stands in front of a projection of a car, with an audience of 3 people. One of the people is Black Hat.]
- Megan: Attention Please. This is a photo of my car as of two weeks ago.
- [Megan in front of a new projection of the same car engulfed in flames]
- Megan: And *this* is my car as I found it this morning. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?
- [The audience ponders]
- Cueball: The white balance, for one.
- Danish: Focus is a bit too close.
- Black Hat: The chromatic aberration suggests you bought your camera because it had "The most megapixels".
- Megan: THE CAR IS ON FIRE!
- comment from audience: Maybe you should use the insurance money to get a better camera.
- comment from different person: yeah