Title text: Implausible, did you say? Sorry, couldn't quite hear you from all the way up heeeeeeeeere!
This comic is about how it's considered implausible to "fly" by positioning an umbrella under a water jet. However, with a powerful enough jet of water, a strong enough umbrella, and a sure grip, such an event is physically plausible (although you'd risk ripping your arm off).
- [A wannabe Mary Poppins heads to a fountain with three massive water jets while holding an umbrella]
- [Cueball splashes through the pond]
- [Cueball gets to one of the jets]
- [Cueball opens up the umbrella]
- [Cueball swings umbrella into water jet stream]
- Cueball: WHEEEEEEE!
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!