152: Hamster Ball
Title text: Reportedly, double-walled inflatable balls like this exist somewhere. Now to find that place.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
The comic starts with a Genie, or Jinn having been freed from a magical lamp granting the owner three wishes.
Cueball asks for a Human-Sized hamster ball, and when he gets it, he starts to roll around in it, obviously entertained. The genie then asks what he would like for his other two wishes, to which, having being granted already his heart's desire, he states he wouldn't need the other wishes for anything.
The genie may be a reference to the TV show character Jeannie, however there seems to be little evidence of this and it seems more plausible this reference is unintended.
The title text refers to the activity of Zorbing.
- [Cueball stands by a genie, whose lower body becomes smoke and trails down to an old-fashioned lamp.]
- Genie: You have awakened me from the lamp. You may have three wishes. What does your heart desire?
- Cueball: I'd like a human-sized hamster ball.
- [A hamster ball appears; Cueball is inside it.]
- Cueball: Sweet!
- [Cueball steps to left; the ball rolls that way.]
- [He does the same thing to his right.]
- [Cueball comes to rest in the centre of the panel.]
- Genie: And your other wishes?
- Cueball: Why would I need other wishes?
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!