Title text: I pray GunPistolMan never learns the word 'sheeple'.
This comic is pointing out the fact that many of the comments on Youtube videos are insipid and poorly informed, being pointless arguments over some minor topic, or factually incorrect position.
In this case, the moon landing hoaxers are at the receiving end of Randall's pen.
The comment from gunpistolman mistakenly refers to the absence of gravity (which is present, but approximately 1/6th G.) Actually, there is no atmosphere on the moon.
The comment by bigmike133 confuses the Space Shuttle (which was never capable of landing and subsequent take-off in any off-world situation, let alone leaving near-earth orbit) with the Apollo Lunar Module.
Finally, simpleplan2009 presents the ludicrous position that the moon shot was faked by suggesting that the footage was filmed by actors on Mars, a planet many thousands of times father away than the moon. Landing humans on Mars is a feat that has (as of this writing in 2013) still not been accomplished, and if it had been possible during the Apollo era, would have made a landing on the moon trivial in comparison. (In other words, why go through all the trouble of faking it, if doing it for real would have been no trouble at all?)
- [A YouTube comments page for a moon landing video.]
- Comments & Responses
- rocckir (48 minutes ago)
- this is so obviously faked its unbilevable, why r people so gullible??? morons
- bigmike133 (35 minutes ago)
- ive seen the space shuttle ass hole it definetly landed on the moon do some research...
- gunpistolman (22 minutes ago)
- if it was real why is their gravity? americans r fucken sheep
- crackmonkey74 (17 minutes ago)
- u dont think we went to the moon why not tell louis armstrong to his face
- simpleplan2009 (3 minutes ago)
- it was a soundstage on mars
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!