Title text: My brother had a ferret he loved which died since I drew this strip. RIP.
Fear not, the ferret returns in 31: Barrel - Part 5.
- [A ferret with airplane wings on it]
- Friend: Why on earth did you make those wings? You don't seriously think they could let your ferret fly, right?
- Guy: I... of course not.
- Guy: That would be pretty dumb. It's just, uh... ...a Halloween costume.
- Friend: oh, okay.
- Friend: Besides, who would want a pet to fly anyway?
- Guy: Yeah. Pretty lame, huh?
- Friend: Anyway, let's go play video games.
- [Friend leaves]
- [Friend is gone, and Guy is looking at ferret]
- [Guy imagines ferret flying over the ocean near the beach using his makeshift wings]
- Randall's original comment: My brother has a ferret. He holds it like that and generally adores it. I have to concede that it's pretty cute, if smelly.
- This is the nineteenth comic posted to livejournal. The previous was 19: George Clinton. The next was 21: Kepler.
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!