211: Hamster Ball Heist
explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
Revision as of 22:40, 24 August 2012 by Bpothier
|Hamster Ball Heist|
Title text: First person to bring me Wayne Coyne in a hamster ball gets a free t-shirt! He gets one too.
|This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect. If you see a way to improve it, edit it! Thanks.|
- Person 1: You know that giant hamster ball you've always wanted? I just found out that Wayne Coyne from the Flaming Lips crowd-surfs in one.
- Person 2: Let's go.
- Some Weeks Later ...
- [Wayne Coyne is, in fact, crowd-surfing in a giant hamster ball.]
- Person: Ready?
- Friends: Ready.
- Person: Now!
- [People on both sides shove the crowd out of the way, causing Coyne in his ball to fall to the ground.]
- Wayne Coyne: Hey!
- Person: Okay, push!
- [Person and friends start pushing the ball away, as the crowd looks on.]
- Wayne Coyne: What's going on?
- [Some roll him up the ramp into the back of a semi, while others hold the crowd back and one stands by to drive.]
- Wayne Coyne: Help!
- [The truck drives off, leaving the audience in a cloud of dust.]