Title text: Someone bring me a pocket fan so I can drift around the yard.
When on a swing, there is a moment between swinging forwards/backwards and falling back down again when the forces of gravity, friction, air resistasnce, etc., brings the velocity of the swing to zero. At this moment, you will be stationary at the peak of your swing, feel no forces, and achieve weightlessness.
Cueball is told this fact by an unknown woman and then he imagines that at the peak of the swing you become permanently weightless and able to float above the ground without any support.
On the title text he asks for a pocket fan, believing he could fly around the garden using this small device.
- [Woman talking to Cueball on swing-set.]
- Woman: You know, at the peak of a big swing, you become weightless.
- [Thought bubble from Cueball.]
- [Cueball swings higher and higher. At the peak of a big swing he shoves off the swing. Cueball remains hovering in the air.]
- Cueball: Hey guys. Come check this out.