266: Choices: Part 3
|Choices: Part 3|
Title text: Wait, this is space -- how are you talking to me? And, as an afterthought, what's up with the hole in reality?
Megan is very unsure about what to think of her situation. Is it a dream? Is she in danger? In the title text she realizes that if she were in real space she wouldn't be able to hear any [[Wikipedia:soundTemplate:!sound]], like the voice talking to her, due to the lack of atmosphere.
All parts of "Choices":
- 264: Choices: Part 1
- 265: Choices: Part 2
- 266: Choices: Part 3
- 267: Choices: Part 4
- 268: Choices: Part 5
- [Megan floats in a bubble against a space backdrop.]
- Megan: I should feel scared.
- Megan: But I don't.
- Megan: Maybe this is a dream.
- Megan: But it doesn't feel like one.
- Disembodied voice: Okay, found you.
- Megan: Who are you?
- Voice: Er, hang on. This next part might be a little weird.
- [Beat panel.]
- [Many copies of Megan whirl around her bubble; a lightning bolt appears in the background.]
- [All the copies have disappeared except for one.]
- Copy: Sorry -- Hi, me.
- Megan: ...Hi.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!