268: Choices: Part 5
|Choices: Part 5|
Title text: I wonder what percentage of not-obviously-busy people on the street would say yes to kite-flying with a stranger. This looks like a job for Science!
In the final part of Choices, Megan is back to real life, and has forgotten about her trip, as afterlife-Megan said. However, she has an epiphany, and in the spirit of what she told her, she talks to the stranger at the street.
The title text suggests a weird sociological investigation. The capital "S" in "Science" suggests a personification.
Final part of "Choices":
- 264: Choices: Part 1
- 265: Choices: Part 2
- 266: Choices: Part 3
- 267: Choices: Part 4
- 268: Choices: Part 5
- [Megan is walking towards the right of the panel.]
- [Cueball wearing a backpack is walking towards the left of the panel.]
- [They walk past each other.]
- [Megan has a sudden thought.]
- [They both turn towards each other.]
- Megan: Hi.
- Cueball: Uh, hi.
- Megan: Sorry if this is weird, but, do you like flying kites?