Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
Here, Beret Guy is referring to the process of childbirth. Put in the way he mentions said process, the fact that the figure came into this world in such a fashion would be very deflating.
The title text says that the reason why Beret Guy's hat stays of his head, even when upside down (in which gravity would make the hat fall out) is due to Beret Guy's stapling the beret on his head. Such a process is strange and painful, but Beret Guy does not seem to get bothered by foreign objects being lodged in his head.
- [Figure with beret swinging upside-down from tree branch to figure walking by:]
- You were once shoved headfirst through someone's vagina. Why are you acting so dignified?
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!
I don't understand the, "We need a template for what-if" in the Incomplete tag. I don't really deem this incomplete, but I'd need another opinion to remove it. --Quicksilver (talk) 18:06, 22 August 2013 (UTC)
- It's removed.--Dgbrt (talk) 19:02, 22 August 2013 (UTC)
- Dgbrt, just Google "Harrison Ford staples hat" and you'll see what I was talking about. Evidently it was a scene in the "Making of" special. 126.96.36.199 08:44, 20 May 2014 (UTC)Harrison Ford fan
What would the equivalent phrase be for someone who was delivered by Cesarean section? Boct1584 (talk) 11:21, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think there is a specific term for someone who was delivered by C-section. How is this relevant to this comic?--Forrest ― 17jiangz1(talk)11:47, 04 May 2015 (UTC)
- Because they would not have been pushed through anyones vagina, and thus they could not be "harmed" by Beret Guys comment, or at least could be a little more dignified, because they had been gentle removed through someones stomach. So quite a good point there. I'm quite sure Randall did not think about that when he made this joke. ;-) --Kynde (talk) 19:29, 9 May 2015 (UTC)
Isn't the staples comment from Beret Guy, not White Hat? It has it's own set of quotation marks. --Whyhow
) 19:56, 9 May 2015 (UTC)
Comics featuring Beret Guy