Title text: My thighs have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord?
In each panel, Cueball sings a line from a different song (Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger", Dean Martin's "That's Amore", and Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl"), replacing the word "eye" in each with the word "thigh".
The title text references the first line of The Battle Hymn of the Republic.
- [Cueball singing, Megan at computer]
- Cueball: It's the thigh of the tiger
- Cueball: When the moon hits your thigh like a big pizza pie, that's amore.
- Cueball: She's my brown-thighed girl.
- Megan: Don't you have a job or something?
- Megan: Also, Eww.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!