Title text: My thighs have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord?
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
In each panel, Cueball sings a line from a different song ( Survivor's " Eye of the Tiger", Dean Martin's " That's Amore", and Van Morrison's " Brown Eyed Girl"), replacing the word "eye" in each with the word "thigh".
The title text references the first line of The Battle Hymn of the Republic.
- [Cueball singing, Megan at computer]
- Cueball: It's the thigh of the tiger
- Cueball: When the moon hits your thigh like a big pizza pie, that's amore.
- Cueball: She's my brown-thighed girl.
- Megan: Don't you have a job or something?
- Megan: Also, Eww.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!