Title text: Sometimes the best fun looks like boredom.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Not because it's short, some parts belonging to Cueball are missing, and language (to relate to)|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
This is something to relate to, and a fun observation about part of human nature. Sadly, Cueball doesn't feel like telling Megan what he did, and just gives her an empty answer.
- [Cueball is sitting at a desk, tapping various parts of it.]
- Cueball: Hey, I can get different pitches by tapping on different parts of the desk.
- [Cueball starts tapping faster, with both hands.]
- Cueball: Sweet, I can do the Jurassic park theme!
- [Cueball taps very rapidly.]
- [Later, elsewhere.]
- Megan: So, what did you do all afternoon?
- Cueball: Hung out.