Title text: Hey, I don't make the rules. It's in the book.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
Two friends have apparently been sitting around for more than an hour and have not yet settled on something to do. Thus, one grabs some sort of all-encompassing rule book that offers a solution, in this case, sexual experimentation. Crisco is a brand of shortening, which is commonly used for any fat that is solid at room temperature. In this instance it's implied that it's being used as a sexual lubricant.
- Cueball: So what do you want to do?
- Friend: Still no ideas.
- Cueball: Wait, I think there's a rule about this.
- [Cueball goes to bookshelf and removes a book called "Rules".]
- [The book of rules is opened to the following:
- RULE social.b.99.1
- If friends spend more than 60 minutes deciding what to do, they must default to sexual experimentation.]
- [Cueball is standing, holding the book. The friend is in the process of standing up.]
- Cueball: Huh.
- Friend: I did not know that rule.
- Cueball: Me neither.
- Friend: I'll go get the Crisco.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!