Title text: We didn't actually land on the moon -- it just looked like we did because of precession. Also, gyroscopes caused 9/11.
Cueball is playing with a gyroscope, which is fun to him. Even when he did understand how this momentum should work, he likes to play with it and they seem to bother him somewhat. And at the end the Gyroscope is talking to him, thus showing why they made him feel strange.
At the title text Randall is mocking the Moon landing conspiracy theories and refers to the Lunar precession in process. It's a joke about precession and precision. And so, precise gyroscopes caused the 9/11 incident by helping the planes hit their targets accurately.
- [Cueball at desk with Gyroscope.]
- Despite years of studying physics, I still find gyroscopes a little freaky.
- [Cueball starts gyroscope with a zzzzip.]
- [Gyroscope spins with a zzzzzz.]
- [Gyroscope lifts into the air.]
- Gyroscope: Greetings, Human.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!