Title text: You make forgetting look so easy.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Mostly gets at it, but a little bare..|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
The first two lines of this comic set up an expectation Cueball is fondly remembering his partner during an involuntary separation. The last two lines subvert this expectation by implying that he is deliberately separating himself in order to forget. The title text implies that his (ex-)partner has already forgotten him.
- [Cueball is walking through a wasteland talking to himself.]
- I am alone in this wasteland, a thousand miles from you.
- But I haven't forgotten the feel of your skin, your mischievous smile.
- You'd think a thousand miles would be enough.
- I guess I'll keep walking.