Title text: You make forgetting look so easy.
The first two lines of this comic set up an expectation Cueball is fondly remembering his partner during an involuntary separation. The last two lines subvert this expectation by implying that he is deliberately separating himself in order to forget. The title text implies that his (ex-)partner has already forgotten him.
- [Cueball is walking through a wasteland talking to himself]
- I am alone in this wasteland, a thousand miles from you.
- But I haven't forgotten the feel of your skin, your mischievous smile.
- You'd think a thousand miles would be enough.
- I guess I'll keep walking.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!