|| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
In this comic, you have to do some back-and-forth reading. Cueball, in the last panel, is telling Megan in the first panel to come explore the future with him. Since the panels appear in chronological order, he is literally in the future. Megan has to reply that she can't, since she is not drawn in the last panel, a.k.a. the future. she is stuck.
If the comic took a different turn, and they replied "sure," they all would have to be drawn in a fourth panel.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
- [The comic has three panels. In the first panel, a boy and Megan are holding hands. There is a voice bubble originating from Cueball standing in the third panel.]
- Cueball: Come explore the future with me!
- [And the girl says something which goes to the third panel.]
- [The two voice bubbles cross in the middle of the second panel.]
- [The voice of Megan says…]
- Megan: I can't.
I think the explanation with Megan not able becuase she could be dead wrong. It is because she is in love with Hairy. Cueball is in my oppinion just in the other side of a larg frame that has been split to make the time issue clear. The future is what Cueball wish to enter together with Megan but she do not wish to do so. I have written an alternative explanation - but will leave it to other to decide which is more true to the intent of the comic. Kynde (talk) 18:58, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- Please discuss this first before editing the explain. And try to understand the explain first. I'm doing a revert on your edit. --Dgbrt (talk) 19:52, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- WP:BOLD. I'm reverting your autorevert. You've already been warned about this in the past. At least try to understand the content of an edit before undoing it. Davidy²²[talk] 20:29, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- Please let's do discuss major edits BEFORE it's included into the explain. This one wasn't helpful. I do change AND not undo by always all my edits. And I did mention that edit here at the discussion page right before.--Dgbrt (talk) 20:45, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- Your unwillingness to read/disagreement with the content does not make his additions valueless. Davidy²²[talk] 21:25, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- Please let's do discuss major edits BEFORE it's included into the explain. --Dgbrt (talk) 19:49, 1 May 2014 (UTC)