Title text: But the past was much too cramped!
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
In this comic, you have to do some back-and-forth reading. Cueball, in the last panel, is telling Megan in the first panel to come explore the future with him. Since the panels appear in chronological order, he is literally in the future. Megan has to reply that she can't, since she is not drawn in the last panel, a.k.a. the future. she is stuck.
If the comic took a different turn, and they replied "sure," they all would have to be drawn in a fourth panel.
- [The comic has three panels. In the first panel, a boy and Megan are holding hands. There is a voice bubble originating from Cueball standing in the third panel.]
- Cueball: Come explore the future with me!
- [And the girl says something which goes to the third panel.]
- [The two voice bubbles cross in the middle of the second panel.]
- [The voice of Megan says…]
- Megan: I can't.