Difference between revisions of "349: Success"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
This comics is a comment on the difficulty of installing [[
This comics is a comment on the difficulty of installing [[OpenBSD]],which is taken to ridiculosly(and amusingly) extreme levels,where Cueball and Megan somehow ''literally'' end up in deep water over their installation of OpenBSD.
Revision as of 11:48, 1 December 2012
Title text: 40% of OpenBSD installs lead to shark attacks. It's their only standing security issue.
This comics is a comment on the difficulty of installing OpenBSD,which is taken to ridiculosly(and amusingly) extreme levels,where Cueball and Megan somehow literally end up in deep water over their installation of OpenBSD.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
As a project wears on, standards for success slip lower and lower.
- [Woman looking at man working on the computer.]
- Man: Okay, I should be able to dual-boot BSD soon.
- [Man on the floor fiddling with the open tower in front of him.]
- Man: I'll be happy if I can get the system working like it was when I started.
- [Man standing in front of the computer which now has a laptop plugged into the tower.]
- Man: Well the desktop's a lost cause, but I think I can fix the problems the laptop's developed.
- [Man and woman swimming in the sea, island and beach seen in the distance.]
- Man: If we're lucky, the sharks will stay away until we reach shallow water.
- Woman: If we make it back alive, you're never upgrading anything again.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!