Title text: And the journal is filled with all the things I'd say to her if I were nice like you. I burn it when it's full.
Black Hat isn't the type of person to keep a journal, so Cueball is understandably surprised when he sees Black Hat's journal. Black Hat lives up to our expectations of him, as it turns out that the journal is just part of a plot to hurt innocents.
If you want to see how well the plan worked, check out 377: Journal 2
The whole "Journal" story are:
- [Cueball picks up book from a table]
- Cueball: Since when do you keep a journal?
- [Black Hat leans over from computer to answer]
- Black Hat: Oh, I pretend to write in it on the train, and wait for a shy-looking girl to sit across from me.
- [Scene change to a train. The Black Hat is sitting across from a girl]
- Black Hat: I glance up and wait for her to make eye contact, then look down bashfully and, if I can, blush.
- [Scene back to original room with Cueball and Black Hat]
- Black Hat: Then, when I see her start to smile at me, I roll my eyes and hit her with a quick glare, then resume writing. The alienation stays with her all day. It's great.
- [Black Hat is back to typing on the computer]
- Cueball: You're sickening. This is why we can't have nice people
- Black Hat: I can't help it. It's like shooting lonely, angsty fish in a barrel.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!