Title text: It was also fun when those teenagers tried to egg our house and it insta-cooked the eggs in mid-air.
The title text refers to egging, throwing eggs at houses, other objects, or even people. While this is illegal it's still a famous form of protest.
- [Cueball is working on something on a table, and Megan is sitting at a computer.]
- Cueball: The trebuchet is almost done!
- Megan: Mm.
- Cueball: The range should be over 150 meters.
- Megan: Look - I'm sure it's a cool project.
- [Picture of a trebuchet.]
- Megan: But eventually you'll need to outgrow these toys, and focus your energy on something practical. This mad science is getting out of hand.
- Cueball: Says the girl who mounted an auto-targeting kilowatt laser on the roof.
- Megan: That's practical! It keeps the squirrels off the feeder!
- [From off-frame.]