Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
|| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
- [Cueball and Megan standing to one side, looking and pointing at Black Hat who is facing away.]
- [Megan sneaks up on Black Hat.]
- [Close-up of Megan with hands raised.]
- Megan: Boo!
- [Black Hat looks shocked, and his hat jumps.]
- [The hat falls down over his head.]
- [The hat keeps falling, with only his legs still visible.]
- [The hat hits the ground.]
- [Cueball and Megan look at the hat.]
- [The hat scurries away.]
- SCOOCH SCOOCH SCOOCH
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
What is there to explain here? Alpha (talk) 04:02, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- Looks like an analogy to some animal. --Kronf (talk) 14:55, 2 August 2013 (UTC)
It is a little wierd that it comes in between the third and fourth in the Journal series where he is shown to be pretty badass. However, he loses the hat in 377: Journal 2 and then regains it in 405: Journal 3 because - as he says: I LIKE my hat and then we see in his next apperance here how he can use the hat in an emergency... In the next Black hat comic 432: Journal 4 after this one he is depressed and has to seek out the woman of his life already in the next published commic: 433: Journal 5. It thus seems weird with this one to interupt the journal flow? Unless it was to show he has a human side... Kynde (talk) 19:08, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, I did remove your edit. Please focus on explanations and not references to other comics here. We do have categories here to cover that. A simple close connection to an other comic can be mentioned at the trivia section. I'm sorry, but the explain section should explain the comic itself. --Dgbrt (talk) 23:28, 2 June 2014 (UTC)
Is there a list of comics with little or no alttext like this one? 126.96.36.199 16:15, 28 June 2014 (UTC)
Possible Asdfmovie reference? Was that later? I think it was. 188.8.131.52 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
Is it Megan of Danish? SilverMagpie (talk) 05:17, 18 November 2016 (UTC)