41: Old Drawing
Title text: I don't want to talk about it
This comic plays off the pun between stump, to confuse someone, and a stump, which is the remnants of a tree that has been cut down.
- [A tree holding a chainsaw over a recently cut-down tree.]
- I found this in one of my high-school notebooks. I think I drew it just to take revenge on people snooping through my stuff.
- Cut-down tree: WELL, YOU STUMPED ME...
- Original Randall quote: "I'm on vacation! At home. Fresh drawings when I return!"
- Original title: "Old Notebook"
- This is the thirty-sixth comic posted to livejournal. The previous was 33: Self-reference. The next was 35: Sheep
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!