Title text: I'm a big fan of Kurt Halsey
This comic addresses the issue of commitment-phobic partners who get into relationships but get cold feet when it starts to get serious. The girl wants someone who can see every part of who she is, and still love her.
In the title text Randall mentions that he is a big fan of Kurt Halsey, a comic artist from Oregon. He was also referenced in 24: Godel, Escher, Kurt Halsey. His style is similar to that in this comic. Many of his comics and paintings depict a couple and convey various emotions they go through as does this comic.
In the original Randall quote (see trivia) he gives the above link to the official home page of Kurt Halsey. And then he mentions that if you had not realized he was a big fan already you should reconsider clicking on the link because it's depressing how much better at this he is than me.
- [Drawing of a lonely girl staring down with almost closed eyes. The first line of text stands next to her to the left. The last part bottom, right.]
- I just want you to share in my secrets
- and not run away
- This was the 43rd comic originally posted to LiveJournal.
- This comic kept it's original title: "Secrets"
- It was the first comic to do so since 31: Barrel - Part 5 ten comics back.
- The next four comics did, as the previous comic, include a "Drawing" before the xkcd title.
- But then the last 6 comics on LiveJournal only had a title, five of these had exactly the same title on both sites s did this.
- Only 11 comics have the same title on both sites.
- Original Randall quote: "I'm a fan of Kurt Halsey, if you hadn't noticed. Don't click that right now, because it's depressing how much better at this he is than me. "
- The link is to the official page of Kurt Halsey.
- This comic was one of the last 11 comics posted on LiveJournal.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!