Title text: I mean, I can barely hear myself complaining about Battlestar Galactica.
Megan is seen leaving an apartment, trudging through foul weather. The dialog is likely her thoughts, rather than speech. She is fed up with the second person's (hereafter Cueball) endless discussion of Digital rights management (DRM). She probably agrees with Cueball's position, but would rather face the weather than his endless rehashing of the issue. In the last panel, Free Culture is a book by Lawrence Lessig, who advocates for fewer restrictions in many areas.
- [Rainy, cold, windy street; Megan is walking along street; narration is from Megan's point-of-view.]
- The weather outside is frightful.
- I hate trudging through the icy slush and biting sleet.
- But it beats lying in our warm, cozy bed
- Listening to you talk about DRM for hours on end.
- Offscreen: Come back! Just listen to this one quote from Free Culture!