Title text: Man, this trick has saved me so many times.
Gullible means easily deceived or naïve. This is a game many people play with each other "Whoa, someone wrote 'gullible' in the sky!" "Did you know when you look at the Microsoft logo upside-down it looks like the word 'gullible'?" Those that are gullible have to check. Those that aren't, don't, in fact they will pointedly not do the thing that the first person has suggested (try to look at the Microsoft logo upside down, look up at the ceiling) as a show of how non-gullible they are. Black hat uses this to his advantage to cover up copious bloodstains on a ceiling.
The story in this comic may be a continuation of 515: No One Must Know.
- [Black Hat is holding blood stained rags while Danish is holding an equally bloody mop]
- Black Hat: Okay, got the blood off the walls.
- Danish: I finished the floor
- Black Hat: Good; he'll be home any-
- Black Hat: Oh crap! We forgot to clean the ceiling!
- Danish: There's no time!
- Black Hat: Wait, I'll handle it.
- [Cueball with briefcase enters the house]
- Black Hat: Hi. Did you know "gullible" is written on your ceiling?
- Cueball: Hah. Yeah, right.