Title text: Police reported three dozen cheerful bystanders, yet no one claims to have seen who did it.
There are few things so annoying as when a parking lot is full, and someone has decided to build in a buffer-zone to their parking job like this. (Perhaps that someone wanted to exchange the risk of someone accidentally scratching their car, for the risk of someone doing it on purpose.) However, there are a few non-violent ways to tackle the problem; politely leave a note, or if possible move their car. Of course, Black Hat takes the less traveled path involving some kind of blow torch or cutting torch and what looks to be a circular saw.
He's admittedly done this kind of thing before.
The title text indicates that a small crowd watched Black Hat at work but refused to identify him, presumably because they feel that the car owner deserved what he got. (It's also possible that they are aware of Black Hat's reputation and do not wish to incur his wrath.)
- [Black Hat is in a car driving around a parking lot.]
- [Black Hat's car pulls up next to a red car, that's parked over a line at an angle that block two spaces.]
- [Black Hat gets out of his car.]
- [Black Hat is now holding a blow torch and a rotary saw, He's also wearing goggles and fuel tanks on his back. The blow torch is lit.]
- [The badly parked car has been cut in half along a diagonal, and the half of the car that was in the second slot has been moved into the same slot as the rest of the car. Black Hat's car occupies the newly freed space.]