Title text: Police reported three dozen cheerful bystanders, yet no one claims to have seen who did it.
There are few things so annoying as when a parking lot is full, and someone has decided to build in a buffer-zone to their parking job like this. (Perhaps that someone wanted to excange the risk of someone accidentally scratching their car, for the risk of someone doing it on purpose.) However, there are a few non-violent ways to tackle the problem; politely leave a note, or if possible move their car. Of course, Black Hat takes the less traveled path involving a blow torch and what looks to be a circular saw.
He's admittedly done this kind of thing before.
- [Black Hat is in a car driving around a parking lot]
- [Black Hat's car pulls up next to a red car, that's parked over a line at an angle that block two spaces]
- [Black Hat gets out of his car]
- [Black Hat is now holding a flamethrower and a rotary saw, He's also wearing goggles and fuel tanks on his back. The flamethrower is lit]
- [The badly parked car has been cut in half along a diagonal, and the half of the car that was in the second slot has been moved into the same slot as the rest of the car. Black Hat's car occupies the newly freed space.]
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!