600: Android Boyfriend
Title text: Which is, coincidentally, the most unsettling mantlepiece decoration in my house.
Part of the joke is that the androids find each other more attractive than the people to whom they were (presumably) created to find attractive. Like likes like, as the saying goes.
Vibrators and Fleshlights are sex toys that represent male and female genitalia, respectively. Ponytail's flat description indicates that she is not particularly aroused by what amounts to a pair of animatronic sex toys rubbing against each other. Randall's title text claims that he has actually done such a thing, and stuck it on his fireplace mantle for all his house-guests to see.
- [Two couples meet.]
- Ponytail: I thought your android girlfriend was cool so I got myself an android boyfriend.
- Ponytail: He's really great. I like how—
- Ponytail: Uh.
- [Megan, the android girlfriend, rushes over to Hairy, the android boyfriend.]
- Voice: Mmmmm...
- [Cueball and Ponytail look at something which is off the panel.]
- Cueball: ...Huh.
- Ponytail: It's like somebody stuck a vibrator in a fleshlight.
- Voice: Mmmm