Title text: Hey, gaming on wifi? You have only yourself to blame.
Megan and Ponytail are playing an online shooter game. Ponytail calls Cueball, who is living with Megan, and "subtly" persuades him to make nachos. Wi-Fi and microwave ovens both use radio frequencies around 2.4 GHz, so Cueball's cooking disrupts her connection and allows Ponytail to kill Megan's online character.
The title text points out that Megan has only herself to blame, as gaming on WiFi is more susceptible to such issues than gaming with a wired connection (e.g. Ethernet).
Note: If using the microwave actually does interfere with your WiFi, then get another microwave. Not (strictly) because it would mess with the WiFi, but because your microwave has a hole somewhere and is leaking radiation it shouldn't. It won't kill you, but it's not operating at peak efficiency.
- [Cueball is on the phone with Ponytail, who's on her computer in the other half of a split panel.]
- Cueball: Hello? ... Oh, hey. Looking for Megan? She's gaming.
- Ponytail: I know. You know what's delicious? Nachos.
- [Ponytail clicks on her computer while talking.]
- Ponytail: When you layer the cheese so it gets on every chip... then smother them in sour cream and salsa...
- Cueball: Mm, that IS delicious. And I've got the ingredients, too!
- Ponytail, on phone: You should make some!
- Cueball: I will!
- Ponytail, on phone: Hurry.
- [Cueball is making nachos in the microwave.]
- Microwave: beep beep whirrrr
- Megan, at her computer: My wifi signal!
- [Ponytail who called is at her computer.]
- Computer: Boom! Headshot.