Title text: Hey, gaming on wifi? You have only yourself to blame.
In order to win at her online game, a woman has "subtly" persuades a man living with Megan to make nachos. When he does, the cooker uses microwaves to cook the nachos which then disrupts Megan's Wi-Fi signal (Wi-Fi and microwave ovens both use radio frequencies around 2.4 GHz). This then causes her character to freeze and the woman then uses this opportunity to kill Megan's online character.
- [Cueball is on the phone with Ponytail, who's on her computer in the other half of a split panel.]
- Cueball: Hello? ... Oh, hey. Looking for Megan? She's gaming.
- Ponytail: I know. You know what's delicious? Nachos.
- [Ponytail clicks on her computer while talking.]
- Ponytail: When you layer the cheese so it gets on every chip ... then smother them in sour cream and salsa ...
- Cueball: Mm, that IS delicious. And I've got the ingredients, too!
- Ponytail, on phone: You should make some!
- Cueball: I will!
- Ponytail, on phone: Hurry.
- [Cueball is making nachos in the microwave.]
- Microwave: -beep- -beep- -whirrrr-
- Megan, at her computer: My wifi signal!
- [Ponytail who called is at her computer.]
- Computer: Boom! Headshot.