Title text: [Shortly thereafter, at a nearby bakery] ::CRASH:: ::RUMBLE:: ::VRRRRRR:: '... I don't know, officer. It just scooped up an entire rack of scones and drove away!'
SUVs are incredibly large personal vehicles with a massive amount of cargo space, and notorious gas-guzzlers. The stereotype is that SUV owners drive such massive cars because they're compensating for something. Upon hearing Cueball call him an asshole for driving an SUV, Beret Guy, hoping to win peoples' approval, trades his SUV in at the dealership for a hybrid subcompact.
Hybrid sedans are vehicles that can be powered by both gasoline and electricity - that is, by plugging them into a wall socket between uses. The stereotype is that people drive them so that they can feel superior to others, and that's exactly what Megan says when Beret Guy drives past them a second time.
Annoyed, Beret Guy trades in his car a second time, this time to get a massive construction vehicle and smack them with it. In the title text, he also uses it to get himself a whole bunch of scones, one of Beret Guy's trademarks.
- [A couple watches Beret Guy drive by in an SUV.]
- Cueball: Look at that asshole in his SUV, thinking he's so badass while he guzzles gas driving around suburbia.
- Beret Guy: Oh no! Am I an asshole? I hope not.
- [Beret Guy trades in his keys at the dealership.]
- [Now he is driving by in a hybrid sedan.]
- Megan: Look at that smug asshole thinking he's better than us because he drives a hybrid.
- Beret Guy: ...
- [He trades in his keys again.]
- [The couple is standing.]
- Off-panel: RUMBLE
- [Beret Guy drives a backhoe in and smacks the couple out of the panel with the digger.]
- [He drives off, whistling.]
- In some ways this is a role reversal of 437: SUV.