68: Five Thirty
explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
Title text: The 8th panel is my favorite
|This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect. If you see a way to improve it, edit it! Thanks.|
At 5:30 AM, one sometimes comes up with things that seem like nonsense later.
- Comics from 5.30 AM
- [A succession of unrelated and completely random panels.]
- Cueball: It's 80's night at the club. Wanna go?
- Friend: There is no Tuesday.
- Cueball: Jack the Ripper or Jack Black?
- [Cueball in this panel is holding a glinting sword.]
- Friend: You crashed my helicopter!
- Cueball: Verily!
- [A small figure is talking with a larger figure.]
- Figure 1: Basically, neither of us have shins.
- Figure 2: Over and out.
- [Two men are shown: one with three arms, and another with just two. All arms have round appendages at their ends.]
- Men: shitshitshitshitshitshitdaylightsavingsshitshitshitshitsh
- [Two figures with pumpkins (carved with faces) for heads.]
- Figure 1: You're out of ointment and out of time!
- [A diagram of a right-angled triangle, with a theta at the smallest angle.]
- FUCK THE COSINE
- Friend: Does being a mermaid for five minutes make you gay?
- Cueball: I hope so!
- [The friend is holding a gun to Cueball's head.]
- Friend: Barbershops are for pussies.
- Friend: My hair is bleeding.
- Cueball: √3
- [Cueball seems to be walking on the ceiling.]
- Cueball: Bachelor party!
- [Warning sign with picture of spider.]
- WARNING: STRETCHY DEATH