708: Sex Dice
Title text: You roll for initiative, and ... [roll] ... wow, do you ever take it.
Sex dice consist of two dice, one listing various actions, and one listing various body parts. Roll the dice, do the specified action to the specified body part, repeat as necessary.
Because most games require the same dice, in many peoples' game collections, the dice get mixed around between games. Unfortunately it seems Cueball and Megan have misplaced one of their sex dice (the one that contains actions) with a normal six-sided die; as a result, the people playing a role-playing game in the last panel find themselves doing unusual actions.
Given the situation, it's likely the player who fondled the guard was supposed to roll 2 or 3 six-sided dice to determine the damage of his attack. The sex die came up as "fondle," while the other dice added up to six; hence, he fondled the guard for 6 damage.
The title-text is another possible situation that might arise: "rolling for initiative" in role-playing games is how the players determine who attacks in what order during combat. Here, the player rolled the sex die as part of his initiative roll, and therefore "took initiative" in an entirely different way.
- [Cueball and Megan kneel on a bed, Cueball is shaking a cup of dice.]
- Cueball: All right, baby. Get ready for...
- Shake shake shake roll
- (Between the first two panels.)
- [Two dice have been rolled, the first has five dots, the second says "BREASTS".]
- [Cueball and Megan, stare at the dice.]
- Cueball: I really need to organize the game cupboard.
- Megan: Wait, so where's the other sex die?
- [Two men and two women are sitting on the floor around a game.]
- Cueball: I... fondle the castle guard? That doesn't seem right.
- Megan: It did 6 damage, though.