708: Sex Dice
Title text: You roll for initiative, and... [roll]... wow, do you ever take it.
Sex dice consist of two dice, one listing various actions, and one listing various body parts. Roll the dice, do the specified action to the specified body part, repeat as necessary.
Because most games require the same dice, in many peoples' game collections, the dice get mixed around between games. Unfortunately it seems Cueball and Megan have accidentally exchanged one of their sex dice (the one that contains actions) with a normal six-sided die; as a result, the people playing a role-playing game in the last panel find themselves doing unusual actions.
Given the situation, it's likely the player who fondled the guard was supposed to roll 2 or 3 six-sided dice to determine the damage of his attack. The sex die came up as "fondle," while the other dice added up to six; hence, he fondled the guard for 6 damage.
The title text is another possible situation that might arise: "rolling for initiative" in role-playing games is how the players determine who attacks in what order during combat. Here, the player rolled the sex die as part of his initiative roll, and therefore "took initiative" in an entirely different way.
Typically the missing sex dice will show different actions like these: Blow, bite, nip, lick, pat or suck (from a set that did not include fondle). The other dice with places on the body like breasts might also have these options: Ass, thigh, ear, navel or lips. Other dices again may show positions to use, like doggy style, or places in the house on which to perform these, as in the kitchen. It is a little difficult to imagine any of the actions mentioned above resulting in the response in the title text: Wow, do you ever take it. Maybe there are other types of dice, but they are not easily found with a Google search...
- [Cueball and Megan kneel on a bed, Cueball, in the foot of the bed, is shaking a cup of dice. Behind Megan is a pillow and the bed poles.]
- Cueball: All right, baby. Get ready for...
- Shake shake shake roll
- [There is no frame around the next drawing of the two dice that have been rolled. The first is a regular five (seen almost from the top, but the side with three can be seen). The second die has text written on it:]
- [Cueball and Megan is bend over the dice lying on the bed staring at them. Beat panel.]
- [Cueball leans back on one hand while talking the other two his chin while Megan sits straighter.]
- Cueball: I really need to organize the game cupboard.
- Megan: Wait, so where's the other sex die?
- [A Cueball-like guy lies on his tummy, and another Cueball-like guy sits to the left with Hairbun siting and Ponytail also lying on her tummy hands beneath her chin to the right on the floor around a game board. On the board is what appears to be two dices.]
- Guy lying: I... fondle the castle guard? That doesn't seem right.
- Hairbun: It did 6 damage, though.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!