Title text: Let's get dinner after we promptly destroy all the X-7 we've manufactured.
Patient Zero is the usual terminology for the first patient tested or infected with an outbreak-style infection.
Also, it seems every zombie movie is rife with terrible mistakes which allow the slowly lurching zombies (or outbreak) to escape and spread. For example, the nurse will look at the chart and not look at the patient and then walk away. The security guard will cross the hall 2 seconds after the zombie has left the doorway.
The situation in the comic sounds more realistic; blast the zombie, destroy the toxin and then go on a date.
- [Two scientists, Cueball and Megan, stand outside a lab. A zombie is visible through the window.]
- The outbreak started with Patient Zero...
- Cueball: He was exposed to toxin X-7—now he's a bloodthirsty monster!
- Megan: Has he been in isolation?
- Zombie: Braaains!
- Cueball: Yes, but I can't hold this door for long!
- Megan: Hang on, I've got a gun in my truck.
- [She runs off.]
- [Cueball opens the door as Megan shoots through it.]
- And ended with Patient Zero five minutes later.
- Cueball: So, I never got your name. I'm Ryan.
- Megan: Laura.
- The remaining 90 minutes of the movie will be a romantic comedy.