Title text: This is also one of only five identified situations in which a vuvuzela is actually appropriate.
"Toot my own horn" is an idiom meaning to brag.
The Vuvuzela is a highly sophisticated instrument, mainly used for making noise at football matches in South Africa. This comic was published during the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, and the constant buzzing from vuvuzelas throughout the matches attracted attention and controversy.
- Cueball: I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I was first in my class at Caltech.
- [Cueball falls backward as Black Hat sounds an air horn in his face.]
- Black Hat: Really? I don't mean to toot my own horn, but
- [A picture of an air horn.]
- Air horns: worth carrying around your entire life for those few perfect moments.