Title text: I understand you and your team worked hard on this, but when we said to make it more realistic, we meant the graphics.
Frogger is a classic video game introduced in 1981. The aim of the game is to safely get a frog across a busy road and a river to a lily pad at the top of the screen. A team of programmers has been asked to make the game "more realistic". While the idea was that they would improve the graphics of this classic game, the team have interpreted it differently - they have made the lorries swerve to avoid the frog and cause a pile up instead of moving at a constant rate in straight lines. They have also added witnesses to the crash. Perhaps Randall was inspired by this video.
- [Frogger is standing by the side of the road, looking out into traffic, which includes several semis and a couple of sedans.]
- [Frogger hops out in front of a semi.]
- [The semi swerves into the next lane, in front of one of the sedans.]
- [They collide, the sedan crumpling into the cab of the truck.]
- [Smoke pours from the two wrecked vehicles. Frogger hops back to the side of the road.]
- Bystander (off-panel): Oh god!
- Other Bystander (off-panel): Someone call 911!
- Another Bystander (off-panel): Mom!
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!