Title text: It gets worse! You know that wizened old monk with the gypsy wife whose voodoo shop we smash up every day after school?
|This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect. If you see a way to improve it, edit it! Thanks.|
In this comic, Megan and Rob are horrified to realize that the bones they dug up to make puppets were buried on top of an Indian burial mound. The joke is that what horrifies them is the thought that they were desecrating the burial mound by digging up bones that happened to be near it and by playing puppets on top of it, but they don't realize that it's worse: the bones they dug up are the Indian bones buried in the burial mound.
- [Megan running towards Rob.]
- Megan: ROB! ROB!
- Rob: You look terrified! What's wrong?
- Megan: We've made a huge mistake!
- [Both standing in place, Megan has hands up in an explaining gesture.]
- Megan: Remember last week when we dug up all those Indian bones and made puppets out of them?
- Rob: Sure...
- [Megan is throwing her arms out.]
- Megan: It turns out they were buried over an ancient Indian burial ground!
- Rob: Oh my God!