Title text: <3 If there's anything you can do, I'll let you know. For the moment, any simple distracting online games sent to [email protected] will not go unappreciated [EDIT: Holy crap 2,700 games before noon. I love you guys; thank you. They will be passed along and played by us all.]
It is self-explanatory, although vague on specifics.
More details and related comics are on the Category:Cancer page.
- Randall: Hey, everyone--
- Randall: As I mentioned on the blag, I'm going through a rough time right now. I'm dealing with a serious family illness and it's become pretty overwhelming.
- Randall: We're still getting a handle on everything, and I appreciate your patience while we figure it all out.
- Randall: Thank you to everyone who wrote in with kind wishes and words of support. They've been passed on and meant a lot.
- Randall: I like drawing, and might find time for it in the coming weeks, but I'm not going to push myself to stick to a schedule.
- Randall: However, between my stacks of notebooks, scanner, and supportive sysadmin, I should at least have something interesting to share with you in this space each M/W/F.
- Randall: <3