874: Time Management
Title text: I never trust anyone who's more excited about success than about doing the thing they want to be successful at.
In the first two panels we see snippets from Cueball's blog explaining the importance of time management and its benefits. The schedule on the wall is a direct contradiction to the initial ideas and follows a very simple plan for the day, making willpower only seem necessary for getting up on time and posting on his blog, leaving the rest of the day to do whatever he wants.
The title text explains what the schedule is about, possibly alluding that Cueball's goal in life is to be successful at messing around, not actually being successful at what would in common be considered someone would do to become successful.
- [Cueball sits at a desk with a computer. There's a schedule on the wall next to it. Cueball is typing.]
- The key to leading a productive life is time management.
- type type
- Choose goals, build a schedule, and have the WILLPOWER to follow it-
- or be LEFT BEHIND by those of us who DO.
- type type type
- [We see the schedule in closeup.]
- 7:00am Wake up
- 7:15am-8:00am Post on productivity blogs about my schedule
- 8:00am-whenever Fuck around
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!