919: Tween Bromance
Title text: Verbiage. Va-jay-jay. Irregardless.
This comic is playing off the fact that people have words that drive them crazy or gross them out. Moist is a very common word that people have a strong dislike to. In this comic, Cueball seems to be dictating a "tween bromance" story or novel to Megan, who is possibly typing it up. Cueball is including all the words that get to Megan in a sequence (including the final 3 words in the title text). The 3 words in the title text are said after Megan says "STOP IT! STOP IT!"
To go into more details:
- The first four words are portmanteaus:
- “Yiff” is a word invented by the furry community, derived from the sound a fox makes during mating.
- “Taint” is the part between the genitals and the anus in slang.
- “Preggers” a slang term for being pregnant.
- “verbiage” is a fairly new usage of an older word, meaning too many words used to explain a subject.
- “Va-jay-jay” is just a way of saying “vagina”.
- “Irregardless” is a solecism.
- [All of Cueball's lines are overlaid over the entire comic; the panels listed are merely the ones directly under each sentence fragment.]
- [Cueball is standing smugly behind Megan, who is seated in front of a computer and typing.]
- Cueball: By my guesstimate,
- Cueball: my frenemy yiffed so hard
- Cueball: her moist taint made
- [Megan's eye twitches.]
- Cueball: her panties preggers!
- Megan: STOP IT STOP IT!
- Like this comic fills a sentence with (gross) neologisms, 550: Density crams a sentence with memes.