919: Tween Bromance
Title text: Verbiage. Va-jay-jay. Irregardless.
Apparently Randall hates some ridiculous neologisms. Cueball seems to be dictating a "Tween bromance" story or novel to Megan, who is possibly typing it up. He is including all the words that get to Megan in a sequence including the final three words in the title text. Megan is just annoyed.
- “Tween” means a pre-adolescent. Portmanteau of teen and between.
- “Bromance” means a close non-sexual friendship between two males. Portmanteau of brother and romance.
- “Guesstimate” means an estimate made with very little information. Portmanteau of guess and estimate.
- “Frenemy” means a mixture of a friend and a rival. Portmanteau of friend and enemy.
- “Yiff” is a word invented by the furry community, derived from the sound a fox makes during mating.
- "moist" is an ordinary word, but one that many people find mildly creepy. Especially in this context.
- “Taint” is the part between the genitals and the anus (perineum) in slang.
- “Preggers” a slang term for being pregnant.
- “verbiage” is a fairly new usage of an older word, meaning too many words used to explain a subject.
- “Va-jay-jay” /vəˈjājā/ IPA /vəˈdʒeɪdʒeɪ/ is just a way of saying “vagina”.
- “Irregardless” is a solecism. Or perhaps this portmanteau.
Like this comic fills a sentence with (gross) neologisms, 550: Density crams a sentence with memes.
- [All of Cueball's lines are overlaid over the entire comic; the panels listed are merely the ones directly under each sentence fragment.]
- [Cueball is standing smugly behind Megan, who is seated in front of a computer and typing.]
- Cueball: By my guesstimate,
- Cueball: my frenemy yiffed so hard
- Cueball: her moist taint made
- [Megan's eye twitches.]
- Cueball: her panties preggers!
- Megan: STOP IT STOP IT!
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!