Title text: 'Rating: 1/5. Room filled to brim with semen, and when front desk clerk opened mouth to talk, bedbugs poured out.'
Ena exo na pw mono.Eisai KATAPLIKTIKOS anthropos filos kai foarootfgs.Emeis se efxaristoume pou panta bazis toso agapi kai meraki sti douleia sou!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kai na xeris oti oli ma oli oi fili kai sigenis pou htan ston gamo exoun latrepsi tis fotografies sou,kai tis kenourgies, kai stelnoun ta sixaritiria tous!!!!!!!Na se panta kala kai panta tetia.Rantevou tora sti gena eeeeee?
- [Person 1 is sitting at a desk with a laptop, looking at a review website]
- Person 1: What's with this negative review? You *liked* that hotel.
- Black Hat Man: I have a script that posts a bad review for every hotel I stay at. It reduces demand, which means more vacancies and lower prices next time.
- Person 1: What if the place sucks?
- Black Hat Man: I change the review to positive to steer other people over there.
- Person 1: You punish companies you like!
- Black Hat Man: The odds of *my* review putting a hotel out of business are negligible.
- Person 1: If we all did that the system would collapse!
- Black Hat Man: Doesn't affect my logic. Tragedy of the commons.
- Person 1: That's not even the tragedy of the commons anymore. That's the tragedy of you're a dick.
- Black Hat Man: If you're quick with a knife, you'll find that the invisible hand is made of delicious invisible meat.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!