Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
The Penis Game is an infantile activity where elementary or high school students compete to shout "Penis!" the loudest while the teacher is out in the hallway without getting in trouble. Variants exist using other sexual or excretory words. The placement of this embarrassment to our species in a Sierpinski gasket may be a reference to the way the game tends to ripple through a crowd of young men after someone (usually the same person every time) starts it.
- [A large triangle is shown, with many smaller triangles inside.]
- [Words are in the triangles.]
- Sierpinski game: PENIS! Haha, penis.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
Any idea why there are some (at least 3) small triangles missing? --184.108.40.206 18:46, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
- Where?--Dgbrt (talk) 21:46, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
- Starting from the center going left, right or down these three are missing: LLLRD, LLRLD, RLRDR. But actually, infinitely many triangles are missing *g*. --Chtz (talk) 22:38, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
There's actually an extra triangle as well that doesn't fit the pattern. It's DDLRLL. -- 220.127.116.11 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- It's a secret message ILLUMINATI CONFERMED18.104.22.168 04:07, 25 May 2015 (UTC)
I don't think this article meets standards of neutrality. Calling the penis game "infantile" is insensitive to those exploring their sexuality and does not reflect the nuances of the penis community. 22.214.171.124 21:21, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
^ I agree. That said, if this were an IRL discussion, I'm fairly certain it would devolve into people just playing the penis game.
TheMightyGunns (talk) 20:44, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
^ Edited. 126.96.36.199 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
Should the situations in the title text be explained as to why they are inappropriate?