Title text: Eventual headline: 'University Researchers Create Life in Lab! Darkness, Faulty Condoms Blamed.'
This comic is about Cueball and Megan attempting to find some privacy to "hook up", which is slang for engaging in sexual activity. The title indicates that sexual intercourse occurred during the hook up.
In the second frame, the female roommate of Megan's is currently in a raid, which is a phrase used in World of Warcraft and other Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games or MMORPGs. A Raid is a large gathering of players that work together to defeat a difficult enemy.
The Rare book collection in the library (frame 3) is usually deserted, so it would be perfect for sexual activity, but instead a tour is going through the area instead. It is unclear if the tour is visiting Nelson Mandela in the rare book section or Nelson Mandela is visiting the school and is getting a tour through the rare book section. Is that a stick figure Nelson Mandela with the white hair?
Next they try an accelerator tunnel that is in use, a beaver lodge (the word "beaver" may reference the slang term for the vagina). With our current understanding of physics, there is either the possibility of hyperspace existing, or the possibility of getting there quickly.
In the title text, it indicates that the two found privacy for sex in the lab, but inadvertently got Megan pregnant. The title text is a pun on news titles about scientists who have created synthetic life in the lab. This eventual headline appears in (some) 1037: Umwelt frames as "Scientists Create Life In Lab".
- [An incredibly libidinous, extremely attractive couple try and enter one person's dorm room.]
- Other Dorm:
- [The same couple in the other person's dorm room, where the roommate is sitting at a computer playing an MMO]
- Roommate: I'll be done tuesday.
- Roommate in raid
- Library Rare Book Collection:
- [Libidinous couple staring inside the room from outside. Nelson Mandela and other university workers inside the room, looking at some extremely expensive items]
- Occupied by tour for visiting Nelson Mandela
- Accelerator Tunnel:
- [Couple stares at a heavy, imposing door denying them entry]
- Sealed while beam is in operation.
- Beaver Lodge (stop snickering!):
- [couple attempting to enter an occupied beaver lodge]
- Frozen over for winter to keep out predators; only accessible via underwater entrance.
- [Couple in front of a number of highly advanced physics textbooks]
- Person 1: Are you sure?
- Ruled out by current understanding of physics.
- College Law #27
- The availibilty [sic] of private space is inversely proportional to the desirability of the hookup.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!