Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
Compare xkcd.com/915. Arlo James Barnes (talk) 10:06, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
- "Subcultures" is misspelled in the comic. Perhaps Randall will fix it and reupload? Erenan (talk) 15:17, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
- Randall has corrected the mistake, but the image on this page is still the old one. Would we want to keep both versions of the image in the interest of completeness? Erenan (talk) 00:02, 16 August 2012 (UTC)
- Have to admit, this one went a bit over my head. TheHYPO (talk) 20:38, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
- Fractals not only have an unlimited level of detail; they are (most times) self-similar in the sense that you'll find the same pattern on every level of detail. Just like finding the equivalent of finding the "Paris hilton of the plastic straw subcultures' hobbyists' splinter group." BKA (talk) 09:06, 16 August 2012 (UTC)
- I think we should get the corrected comic, but note that it was originally misspelled in the description.