explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
Greetings from Puerto Rico! I fix grammatical errors!
Ironically, I am both a furry fan AND a prude. A lot of the explainxkcd pages I add just happen to be perverted.
See my [Tumblr blog!]
 Quote collection
- "nothing to write about yourself? GOOD! Don't! You'll save us all the effort!" *deletes user page* - User:Lcarsos
- N Science Fair; 02:36 . . (+31) . . User:Davidy22 (Talk | contribs) (This is almost therapeutic.)
- (Block log); 13:44 . . Davidy22 (Talk | contribs) blocked Rc7spb (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled) (Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages: This guy is manually inserting spam. Why? It takes him longer to add spam than it takes for me to delete it and block him.)
- 05:10, 15. Apr. 2013 Davidy22 (Diskussion | Beiträge) . . (-138 Bytes) . . (So, did you try looking at this page after you made it? Did you notice anything lacking? Any empty fields, or things that every other page on this wiki has that this page didn't?)
 explainxkcd pages created
- 471: Aversion Fads
- 629: Skins
- 751: Swimsuit Issue
- 134: Myspace
- 291: Dignified
- 642: Creepy
- 523: Decline
- 527: Keynote
- 488: Steal This Comic
- 363: Reset
- 387: Advanced Technology
- 178: Not Really Into Pokemon
- 598: Porn
- 662: iPhone or Droid
- 361: Christmas Back Home
- 736: Cemetery
- 136: Science Fair
- 98: Fall Apart
- 336: Priorities
- 473: Still Raw
- 460: Paleontology
 xkcd comics that I wish were explained
- 461: Google Maps (could be better)
- ...sticks to style.
- ...pays heavy attention to grammar and spelling.
- ...brings different horizons (Christianity, the furry lifestyle...).
- ...does not know what to omit in the explanations.
- ...has coherence problems.
- ...is 'allergic' to 'adult' terms.
 My Unexplained Hobbies (for my records)